Wednesday, February 10, 2010

phonography.

Yes, I spelled it right. P-H-O-N-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y. The random assortment of images on your camera phone that you took for whatever reason (the grocery, a concert, the thrift store, a restaurant). They're not always the best quality (blurry, low resolution) but they are an interesting assortment to look back on. I often pull out my camera phone when I'm saying "I wish I had brought my good camera!" What if the summary for the past year of our lives was expressed in a compilation of our phone pictures? Here are some of my favorites (click for a larger collage):

Bonus points if you can name the locations of some of these photos!

Submit your favorite phone picture(s) via e-mail to kaela@bokephotos.com. If you'd rather text them to me, that's fine too. If there's a story behind the image, please include the details. If you'd like to include a year compilation, you can submit a 3x3 square of photos to illustrate your year in review. Images must be submitted by the 28th of February. I will post the best images/compilations, and I may even have a prize up for grabs!

No comments: