Sunday, August 15, 2010

foodie.

My friend Bob is a foodie, and I just spent 2 weeks in "his" city (San Francisco) for work. The goal was to never eat at the same restaurant twice. I nearly succeeded, with a few exceptions during the noon hour. The most interesting cuisine featured an actual sea urchin stew served in the shell-it was purple! (Anchor & Hope)


Here's a list of the places we hit.

1. Anchor and Hope
2. The Daily Grill
3. Wipeout Bar & Grill
4. McCormick & Schmick's
5. The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
6. O-Zone Thai Restaurant
7. Don Ramon's
8. Maya Restaurant
9. Boudin Bakery
10. Nova Bar & Restaurant
11. Jillian's
12. Local Kitchen
13. My boss' house (does that count?!).

My one regret, I was steps away from the Giant's stadium and we didn't make it to a game. Next time!

No comments: